keyboard_arrow_left See all news
Jarim Kalion / 30 Jun 2016New methods for coffe
Coffee-Brewing-Methods.com aims to help visitors understand the various methods of prepa...
Kevin Ram / 23 Jun 2016Surreal experiments
Today we have the surreal experiments of a generation of young “molecular gastronomist...
Der Slomp / 22 Jun, 2016
keyboard_arrow_left Return back
- Peel and roughly chop the shallots, then finely slice the bacon.
- Place a large saucepan over a medium heat, add a drizzle of olive oil and fry the bacon for 4 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Add the shallots and cook for 5 minutes, or until softened, then add the peas, stirring to coat everything in the bacon oil.
- Pour in the stock, bring it to a simmer and let it bubble away for about 5 minutes.
- Pick and add most of the chervil, then blitz with a stick blender until super-smooth. Season to taste and allow to cool.
- Dividing between bowls, then serve with a dollop of crème fraîche, a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil (if using) and the remaining chervil scattered over.
Processing. Please wait.